Please enjoy your visit while observing safe practices:
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance, and entries are limited each hour to ensure the ability for social distancing. Please visit our admissions page to purchase tickets. Conservancy members receiving free admission must reserve a time.
- Masks are required, and a one-way route through the Garden—especially on narrow trails—is strongly encouraged. Social distancing remains important.
- The Garden Center is open for bathroom access and the outdoor restrooms are available near the Children’s Garden (west end of the parking lot).
- The Garden is not accepting reservations for rentals, meetings, or special events at this time.
- Photography sessions are allowed and are limited to 10 people. Please reserve a photo session when you purchase your tickets. No space is available for use as a dressing room, and restrooms may not be used for this purpose.
- Filming permits are required for commercial filming. Though permits are currently on hold with no commercial filming allowed.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Zilker Botanical Garden!