Please enjoy your visit while observing safe practices:
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance, and entries are limited each hour to ensure the ability for social distancing. Please visit our admissions page to purchase tickets. Conservancy members receiving free admission must reserve a time.
- Masks are required, and a one-way route through the Garden—especially on narrow trails—is strongly encouraged. Social distancing remains important.
- While the outdoor Garden is open, the Garden Center building remains closed except for restroom access and water bottle filling (water fountain nozzle for direct drinking is closed off, but water bottle filler can still be used.)
- The Garden is not accepting reservations for rentals, meetings, or special events at this time.
- Photography sessions are allowed and are limited to 10 people, in compliance with CDC and Austin Public Health recommendations for group size. No advance scheduling is required; please pay the photography permit when you purchase your tickets. No space is available for use as a dressing room, and restrooms may not be used for this purpose.
- Filming permits are required for commercial filming.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Zilker Botanical Garden!