Schedules for Meetings, Reports Due, Elections
Forms for Club Reps
- Club Schedule Request Forms for Oct 2022-Sept 2023: Guidelines | Fillable Word File | PDF File | Word File
- AAGC Club Members & Officers Form: Excel File
- 2022 Dues Payment Form: Word File
- 15% Net Profit Form: Word File | Excel File
- Individual Volunteer Hours Form: PDF File | Excel File
- Club Volunteer Hours Form: PDF File | Excel File
Forms to Make Year-End Reports Easy!
Reporting form for Club Educational Programs and Activities
Publicize your club’s events
AAGC clubs now have three ways to publicize their events. Each has its own advantages as well as format and space requirements. If you have any questions, contact the AAGC officer listed next to the outlet, and they’ll be happy to help you determine which format(s) are best for you!
- Zilker Botanical Garden website and calendar, www.zilkergarden.org – Questions? email@example.com
- AAGC’s Garden Happenings, emailed to club members – Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- AAGC’s Facebook page – Questions? email@example.com
How to Make Your Request
Ready to go? Know which format you want? Use this Online Form. Once you start you need to complete the form in one sitting, so have your information handy, including dates, times, title and description of the event, and any logos or images to upload.
Want to print the form and email it to us? Use one of these forms to request Club Event Publicity
Publicize Your Club
Each of the member clubs of AAGC will soon have its own dedicated web page on the ZBG Website. This will promote your club and encourage new members. To increase your club’s presence as part of the AAGC roster of Clubs, simply fill out the Club Web Page template below and get it to AAGC between June 1-15. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org